I know, I know…I’m a little late in the game. I got my Lucky Bag MONTHS ago, and I’m just now getting into all the products. I haven’t been wearing makeup all too often either (which I’m trying to change).
What is a Lucky Bag? It’s a $75 grab bag of beauty products, worth over $150.
I had never heard of this until this year, had extra holiday money so I figured, why not!
I wish I had a picture of their packaging. Beautylish always goes above and beyond with the cuteness of their packing materials. You can tell they spend a lot of time on every order, everything is individually wrapped and everything!
Below are the goodies I received:
[Excuse my poor image quality, my cell phone is my only camera currently]
- Bioderma Sébium H2O, 100 ml, retail $6.95
- WIN! I already have the full size of this product and I love it! I use it on cotton rounds nightly to remove my makeup/daily grime. Makes skin feel clean and fresh. Doesn’t break me out and also leaves my skin slightly moisturized. Super glad I received the Sebium version, as my skin is on the oily side.
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil, retail $24
- ? This comes in one “universal” shade, oval shaped tip in a mechanical pencil. I have not gotten to try this product out yet, so I will update when I do!
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock N Khol Liquid Eye Pencil, retail $27
- ? Have not used this yet, so I will come back!
- Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow, Retail $26
- ? Have not yet used, but super excited to! Makeup artists rave about this brand
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5, #10, retail $48
- SUPER WIN! I had heard nothing about this brand when I received this, the product wasn’t even on the site yet, so us Lucky Bag-ers got a nice exclusive! Honestly, I never even tried it out until I watched a Wayne Goss video of him talking about how AMAZINGLY pigmented these shadows are. Mother of god they are amazing!!! The colors of the #10 are well suited for me. While I already have quite a few similar colors, the formula of these shadows are very different so they will get used.
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector, retail $36
- WIN! This is another item that went on the back burner until I heard Wayne Goss talk about it. I use it on the days when I get a little more dressed up than usual, so, not everyday normal makeup days. I apply it to my cheeks and T-zone area. It feels very nice on, makes my skin feel smooth. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my makeup lasting or oil control. But, honestly I wasn’t looking for a difference either. This will need more using but I still really like it!
Product total worth: $167.95
I definitely feel like I got my monies worth. While, some of these products aren’t things I would have bought, I don’t think I was jipped. Other people received similar products, different colors or types. Some also got some Wayne Goss brushes, super sad I missed out on those, I’ve been dying to get some!
Will I sign up for the Lucky Bag next year? Most likely. I like the full sized products and it is a good chance to try some things you wouldn’t otherwise. Not to mention at a discount!
Has anyone else gotten a Lucky Bag before?